TuneBlade is a software tool that allows Windows users to stream audio from their computer to AirPlay receivers, such as Apple TV, AirPort Express, and some third-party speakers. With TuneBlade, you can easily listen to music, play games, or watch movies on your computer and have the audio output to your AirPlay devices. In this article, we will go through the steps of how to use TuneBlade to stream audio from Windows to AirPlay receivers.
- Download and install TuneBlade: The first step is to download and install TuneBlade from the official website. The installation process is straightforward, and the software is easy to use.
- Connect to AirPlay receivers: Once TuneBlade is installed, you will need to connect to your AirPlay receivers. This can be done by clicking the “Settings” button and then selecting the “AirPlay” tab. From here, you can select the AirPlay receivers you want to connect to.
- Set audio output to TuneBlade: Next, you need to set the audio output to TuneBlade. This can be done by right-clicking on the volume icon in the Windows taskbar and selecting “Playback Devices”. From here, select TuneBlade as your default audio output device.
- Stream audio: Once everything is set up, you can start streaming audio from your computer to your AirPlay receivers. Simply open the media player, start playing the audio, and the sound will be output to your AirPlay devices.
- Control volume: If you need to adjust the volume, you can do so from the TuneBlade interface or from your AirPlay receiver.
TuneBlade is a great tool for Windows users who want to stream audio to their AirPlay receivers. The software is easy to use and provides a seamless way to listen to music, play games, or watch movies on your computer while enjoying high-quality audio on your AirPlay devices. Give TuneBlade a try today and experience the benefits of seamless audio streaming.